Sunday, March 18, 2018

...and I don't even know it!

best days best days best days best days best days
Baby F has been miserably down and out these past few days. He is very clingy and only mama will do - no one else. In the past when my young ones had been this way I would love on them but not be as present as I should have been, thinking too much of things I felt I should be doing - things that really can wait like dishes, laundry, and blog posts to name a few. In reality though, these are some of the best days of my life and I don't even know it! Time is such a cruel thief. In just a few short years my baby will be too big to wear in a carrier or sleep on my chest all day. I'll be reminiscing about days such as these and wanting them back. So I am going to take the time to savor these moments. I'm going to spend all day in bed cuddling with my sick baby instead of fretting over everything I should be doing. I am going to listen to his little heartbeat and tiny breaths instead of concerning myself with my growling stomach. I am making memories with my baby, and as I have learned the hard way, babies don't keep!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...